Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22 Days Until San Francisco

This morning I finalized my flight route and booked my tickets. I will be flying out of JFK on June 13 at around 10:00 AM, landing in SFO the same day at around 2:00 PM. I have nearly six full days at San Francisco to explore the city and enjoy the west coast. Then in the early hours of June 20, I will fly from SFO to TPE, landing in Taoyuan Airport on the morning June 21. With just three days at home in Taipei and to meet with friends who are also in Taiwan, I will head to my orientation meeting location on June 24 and start my internship afterwards. After my internship banquet ends on August 18, I will have one day before before I fly from TPE to JFK on August 20. I will land in JFK at around 1:00 PM on August 20, unpack my suitcases and pack for Cornell,  then drive up to Ithaca on August 21. It will be a tight schedule and I'll return to campus pretty late, but it will be worth it.

Now that my flight is booked, I shall start planning my visit to San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment