Monday, May 28, 2012

Barbecue Weekend

It's been a long time since I stayed home for Memorial Day Weekend rather than going camping with the crew. Instead, I had barbecues on Saturday and on Sunday, where I ate until I was bloated and now I feel a need to exercise even more. This means from now on I will start eating healthily despite all the delicious food so readily available in New York City. I shall return to my healthy lifestyle before finals, including good eating habits, cardio every day or at least every other day, and working out every night. 

This week will be packed with city tours with my cousin, dragonboat practices, and a dragonboat race in Philly on Saturday. Perhaps I can even hang out with people I hope to see before I leave for Taiwan. Hopefully the weather will be nicer and less humid than last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment