Saturday, June 23, 2012

Orientation

Tomorrow morning I will be taking a train from Taipei to Zhongli for Taiwan Tech Trek's orientation. It'll be six days of traveling and touring around Taiwan, visiting popular attractions and listening to speeches by different companies along the way. I'm not really sure what to prepare for or exactly what the logistics of orientation and the internship are, but I'm sure I'll figure it out when I get there tomorrow. Everyone else is probably as confused as I am, so it should all work out in the end. 

I wonder how college life will be like in Taiwan. I heard that there are curfews in college dorms and if I don't get back by a certain time I'll be locked out of the dorm. That sucks; I hope my dorm is different. Keelung should have a lot of places to visit and tour during my free time. I've heard from a lot of people that the night market there has really good food and the view around National Taiwan Ocean University should be pretty nice. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about food and laundry... It should be an interesting two months living in Taiwan college dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment