Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Travel

I left JFK airport this morning and now I'm waiting at SFO for Ankai to pick me up after work. I'm surprised SFO airport has free WiFi; it's not the fastest internet but better than nothing. 

My three weeks in New York City flew by too quickly, especially the last few days where I was busy packing and finishing up chores. And now I'm already on the west coast, and before I know it I'll be on my way to Taiwan to start my internship. This summer has a more serious mood than last year's. Everyone is either doing research, taking summer courses or interning abroad. I guess this is just a little taste of what it'll be like after we graduate from college and find jobs in cities all over the world. 


I got a window seat from JFK to SFO! 


I think this is somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. 


I sat in row 12, towards the very front of the plane where the engine is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment