Thursday, July 5, 2012

九份

Just as I was telling my friend that I want to take more photos for this blog, the grad students in my lab took me to 九份 today after work. Speaking of work, I actually got stuff to do today. The professor gave me an electronics kit where I can connect seven different boards to a main board and test communication related technology, such as RFID, LCD screen and bluetooth. I'm still trying to figure out how to download the programming software and get it to work on my computer, but at least its a start.

So at 4:30 three grad students and I left campus and rode motorcycles up to 九份. It's fun riding on the motorcycle and it feels good when a cold breeze comes by. The hills up to 九份 were so steep that the motorcycles were having trouble accelerating. There wasn't really much to do there actually. We walked up and down the main historic street and looked at shops along the way. Stopped by for some cold and yummy 'Oh Yee' (not sure how to say it in Chinese...) and sausage. The grad students knew that I like to take photos, so they took me to spots to see the view of the mountains and the ocean. We also stayed to watch the sunset. It was really pretty.


九份


Oh yee!


View of Keelung and the ocean. 


Pretty pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment