Thursday, July 19, 2012

Keelung Bar

Went out to the city area in Keelung today with Jennifer. We got some food for our stomach before getting beer at 7-11 and hitting up a bar in the area. We didn't know any drink names in Chinese, so we asked the bartender to recommend us something and then ordered something that sounded good. Ended up with Kahlua and a random grapefruit drink that didn't have any taste of alcohol in it at all. Oh wells... Tonight makes me kind of miss college life. I can't wait till tomorrow when I go clubbing in Taipei. Gonna be out till like 4 or 5 in the morning.

I need to take advantage of Taiwan in the few weeks I have left here.


Mango-flavored beer. Sweet taste, and then a weird bitter beer after taste. Not good.


Power hour for 20 minutes until we ran out. 


Music Pub.


Kahlua.


Kahlua and some grapefruit drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment