Sunday, July 8, 2012

Port of Keelung Exploration

I decided to come back to NTOU earlier today for some exercise and a little bit of exploring. I managed to swim 1500 meters before heading towards the port of Keelung with my camera and tripod. Last weekend when I was there I thought the night view was really pretty, but my camera ran out of battery that day. Today I got to the 廟口 night market a bit early to beat the crowd so I can take photos when the sun sets. I first walked around the night market to see what kind of stores were there and see what I wanted to eat. Got takoyaki, squid, and 冬瓜茶. It was still bright out, so I walked along 愛河 for a bit and took some photos of the sun setting behind the mountains. When it was finally dark out, I walked to the center of the river leading into the Keelung port. There were fancy lights spelling out Keelung and a band was performing at the time. Afterwards, I went to the elevated platform, 和平廣場, and set up my tripod to take a photo of the red Keelung sign in the mountains. My photos today didn't come out as great as I had hoped, and a lot of them turned out to be blurry. I need to brush up my night photography skills. At least I got a few decent shots tonight.


愛河.


Fancy lights spelling Keelung


Performance on the docks.


Highway coming from Taipei.


Port of Keelung

No comments:

Post a Comment