Friday, July 6, 2012

師大夜市

Finished the first week of internship at NTOU today. I spent most of my day today trying to figure out how to work the electronics kit I got, but still couldn't figure it out. It'll keep me busy next week and hopefully I can build something cool with it. 

I left early today to beat the traffic coming into Taipei. Met up with Tammy, Jennifer, Jason, Michael and Wes at 師大 area and walked around the night market there. We decided to eat at a store with air conditioning since it was pretty humid in the streets. Ended up at this 25-year-old 牛肉麵 store; I didn't think it was that special, just alright. Afterwards, we got icy from a street stand. Passion fruit syrup! So delicious. Next, we walked to 45 Pub to chill for a bit. The outside of the bar looked so sketched, with a steep staircase leading up to the second floor, but the inside was actually not that bad. Ordered a pitcher of Passion Fruit Daiquiri for $500 NT and split it among the six of us. Thank you Michael for treating us! We each just had a glass; there wasn't much alcohol in it so we were still all pretty okay, maybe except for Jason... Hung out around the night market area again and eventually made our way back to the MRT stop. Wes, Michael, Jason and I walked around 台北車站 area after the girls left, but all the stores were closed or getting ready to close. 

It was a nice reunion and end-of-week hang out. Looking forward to tomorrow's hang out at 五分埔. 

No comments:

Post a Comment